I. Am. So. Bored.
And apparently I can't tag at all...so I'm sorry for not replying those who've tagged.
At the mean time, because I am so bored I shall list all the perfumes and spray that I have now: Note, the brand name comes first before the name of the perfume.
Read it at your own boredom.
1) The very first perfume I had that got me hooked onto collecting perfumes: Estee Lauder Pleasure
2) Red Earth Freedom
3) Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray
4) Jovan White Musk
5) DKNY New York
6) Chanel No. 5
7) Essential Musk Natural Spray
8) Christian Dior Dolce Vita
9) The Body Shop Citrella
10) Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
11) Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman
12) Elizabeth Arden Red Door
13) Christian Dior Miss Dior
14) Christian Dior Diorissimo
15) Lastly, I bought it today: Escada Sunset Heat
Woot!
You wonder why I have so many Christian Diors and Elizabeth Arden? Well, my mum is a huge fan of Elizabeth Arden, and my relatives loves Christian Dior and Estee Lauder, so they kept giving me them. The next perfumes that I want to collect:
1) Kenzo Flower
2) CK One Summer
3) Agent Provocateur
4) Amore Amore
5) Anna Sui Dolly Girl on the Beach
6) Ralph Lauren Romance
7) Dark Vanilla
8) DKYN Be Delicious
And that's just to name a few. No, I'm not trying to buy down the entire world's perfume stock, I have some perfume brands which I don't like e.g. Alien, Hugo, Paul Smith, Adidas (they smell too much like cologne), Hilary Duff With Love, Kylie Minogue Darling etc...Basically, I just don't like perfumes from celebrities because they tend to smell too alike. And what the hell, I don't want to smell like someone everyone knows. That's just lame.
Why do I want so many perfumes? Well. Perfume reacts to climate, to cloth material, to soap and to skin. Even if I am wearing the same perfume as someone, it may not smell the same at all. Not everyone can carry a certain kind of perfume; like musk. I can carry off musk but I know that my sister can't. She suits body spray better. Perfume has to be like clothes. It has to fit your personality, your mood, your style and yes, your appearance. It has to be
you. No one can tell you whether a perfume smells good on you or not. You have to know it yourself, you have to feel it. Once I put on a certain perfume, I feel different. I feel more mature and sophiscated when I use Estee Lauder Pleasure and I tend to dress that way. If I dress up in a pretty dress, chances are I would use Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise or Essential Musk. If I'm going for camp, I like to use Red Earth Freedom- something light and fresh because of the moments of time that I'm out. If I am doing my presentation or exams, I usually like to put on Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray or Jovan White Musk, something soothing. Also, some perfumes are meant for day time, and some for night time.
Ok, you may think I'm not making sense and ranting away. Well, suit yourself. Your opinion is yours and only yours =)